British Science Festival 2013
Welcome to the British Science Festival
Newcastle 7 -12 September 2013
Each September the British Science Festival transforms a different UK city into a vibrant celebration of science, engineering and technology.
In 2013 we are delighted to be visiting Newcastle and celebrating all the North East has to offer.
Families, adults and school groups come together to:
- take part in workshops
- explore exciting hands-on exhibitions
- marvel at miraculous science shows
- discuss the latest breakthroughs and issues with renowned experts
- enjoy fun quizzes, science comedy and drama
- interact with science buskers on the streets
To be the first to hear about the Festival programme as it develops register to receive the newsletter.
Bookings are now open for the Young People's Programme for schools and colleges. Download a programme or book now
If you are already registered, make sure you are signed up for the Festival newsletter.
There are still opportunities to become a Festival sponsor, apply to work at the Festival or just tell us what you want to see. Just visit the get involved section.