22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
1. Our revolutionary technologies are rapidly approaching commercialisation, and will have major benefits to the health of people globally.
We have previously received considerable press interest for:
2. Nanomal, a FP7 European Union funded project to diagnose malaria and detect drug resistance, and
3. Q-CANCER, our tumour profiler for which we received government-backed Biomedical Catalyst funding.
4. QuantuMDx are a rapidly expanding company, have recruited heavily from the Newcastle area, and will continue to do so.