National Science & Engineering Week activity pack series
Free packs full of science and engineering hands-on activities and projects are produced each year for National Science & Engineering Week, and are available to download all year round.
- Over 300 easy-to-run activities suitable for at home or school.
- Activities are curriculum-linked with teachers/organiser notes.
- Our activity packs are designed to be carried out at minimal cost using items you would find in your average school or educational establishment (or even from your kitchen cupboard).
- For the kids they will be hands-on, fun, and we hope will have a wow factor!
- Each activity pack is themed.
- Those with this flag next to them are provided in both Welsh and English.
New for 2013!
For over 11's
For under 11's
Move it! Message makers What on Earth? Biodiversity Change championsTicket to ride Save our bees Food for thought Just add water Exploring Energy Colour chaos Vertically challenged Einstein's birthday party pack Domestic scienceSounds like scienceSixty second science
Suitable for all ages
A number of activities in these packs can count towards a CREST Star Investigator Award. Tell us what you think!
If you use our activity packs, please fill in a short evaluation survey to help us improve them. It should take no more than five minutes!