NSEW activity packs
Free packs full of science and engineering hands-on activities and projects are produced each year for National Science & Engineering Week, and are available to download all year round.
- Over 350 easy-to-run activities suitable for at home or school.
- Activities are curriculum-linked with teachers/organiser notes.
- Our activity packs are designed to be carried out at minimal cost using items you would find in your average school or educational establishment (or even from your kitchen cupboard).
- For the kids they will be hands-on, fun, and we hope will have a wow factor!
- Each activity pack is themed.
- Those with this flag next to them are provided in both Welsh and English.
New for 2014!
For over 11's
For under 11's
Waste investigators Super science - for groups with special needsAccidental discoveriesMove it! Message makers What on Earth? BiodiversityChange championsTicket to ride Save our beesFood for thought Just add water Exploring Energy Colour chaos Vertically challenged Einstein's birthday party pack Domestic scienceSounds like scienceSixty second science
Suitable for all ages
A number of activities in these packs can count towards a CREST Star Investigator Award. Tell us what you think!
If you use our activity packs, please fill in a short evaluation survey to help us improve them. It should take no more than five minutes!