2. Name of school/organisation:
3. Event / activity title:
National Science & Engineering Week Workshops
5. Event or activity description (max 300 words):
Best Fin Forward for KS2 looks at why divers decided to put flippers on their feet and where the idea came from. KS3 looks at the whole new world under the waves and some of the amazing inventions that allow us to move and breathe underwater. KS4 looks at plastics, their structure and usage and the way they are entering the oceanic food web.
8. Event start and end date and time:
Monday, 11 March, 2013 - 10:00 to Friday, 15 March, 2013 - 14:30
9. Other timing notes:
Workshops last for forty minutes, there are spaces for twelve workshops in one day.
10. Your organisation/event website:
11. Venue of the event/activity: