2. Name of school/organisation:
3. Event / activity title:
5. Event or activity description (max 300 words):
For one week only, Bignold Primary School is being tranformed into a weather monitoring and research station. Pupils aged between 5 and 11 will be designing, making, and installing their own weather monitoring equipment to take readings of rainfall, air pressure, cloud cover, sunshine, wind speed and direction. They'll be responsible for collecting and presenting data from their equipment, and comparing it to other sources such as satellite imagery and national weather services. At the end of the week, they will combine everything they've learned to formulate and present their own local weather forecast for the coming weekend!
8. Event start and end date and time:
Monday, 18 March, 2013 - 09:00 to Thursday, 21 March, 2013 - 15:15
10. Your organisation/event website:
11. Venue of the event/activity: