3.5 hours approx.
17. What will the format of your event be?:
18. Please give any details about the format of your event you feel are relevant.:
Three or four guest lectures talking about knowledge management in the new economy. Invited audience comment. Various perspectives will be taken on this current and topical management theory.
Venue and location to be allocated by the Festival team
20. Venue requirements:
Preference for Newcastle University or Newcastle University Business School. Preference for city centre campus location.
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
As we rapidly move into the knowledge economy,organisationsare creating new business models and as such new management theory emerges. Old management paradigms are disappearing and new management thinking emerges. Exploring this area is vital for business as we have entered an econonomy where ideas and intangible value are the new currency.
14. Does the event have particular local relevance?:
15. If so, please indicate what this is:
Very relevant for all local business
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
Knowledge Management Business interest Valuing ideas in a knowledge economy Valuing the intangibles
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
I would like this to be an Event with guest speakers in the City Centre. Would like it to be part of talks and debate.
1. Event Manager Organisation:
2. Event Manager First Name:
4. Event Manager Address line 1:
39 Stainthorpe Court
5. Event Manager Address line 2:
6. Event Manager Address line 3:
7. Event Manager Postcode:
8. Event Manager Telephone number:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname:
11. Do you have a preferred day for your event to take place on?:
Saturday 7 September 2013