Information sessions are a great chance for anyone to find out more about National Science & Engineering Week first hand, get hold of a whole range of resources and exchange ideas with other organisers in your area.
Come along to one of our FREE informal workshops to find out about:
- Funding hints and tips
- Hands-on activity ideas including an exclusive demo from our 2013 activity pack!
- Practical advice for organising and running events
- Details of the 2013 theme and mass participation activities
- Free resources for organisers
- Additional NSEW projects you can take part in.
You will be able to network and brainstorm ideas with other event organisers from a diverse range of organisations including schools, colleges, universities, museums, local community groups, charities and businesses.
Why should you take part in NSEW?
It's a great time to plan your school's activity week and benefit from the support offered by the British Science Association
to tell the public and the media about your work to raise your profile locally
to align your organisation with a well-established national campaign for the sciences and engineering
fun and motivational for your staff and can help develop new skills
Download the NSEW info session presentation
For Wales