The British Science Festival student bursary scheme offers an outstanding opportunity for students to broaden their horizons, meet leading scientists and speakers, engage in debate and discussion about the impact of science in society and enjoy the atmosphere of an event that is extensively covered in the media.
Organisations have the opportunity to sponsor students who are above the age of eighteen and are studying at any level.
To order now go to the Student bursary order form. 
Each bursary costs £370 and the package includes:
- Accommodation for 7 nights (Friday 6 – Thursday 12 September 2013).
- Student social, usually held on the first night, this is the opportunity for students from different universities to get to know each other.
- Meals will be provided for the week (mainly as food vouchers to be redeemed on campus).
- Free tickets to a selection of pay for events (events will differ for each student).
- Opportunities to get involved with other Festival activities including press office, science communication experience and competition judging.
Each institution or company can purchase either one or a number of the bursary packages. You can do this by completing an online student bursary order form .
To guarantee a place, order forms must reach the British Science Association by 5 July 2013.
Please note the bursary does not cover travel expenses for the students.
For any questions or further information about the student bursary scheme please contact Natalie Broadhurst . T:020 7019 4951