18. Please give any details about the format of your event you feel are relevant.:
Theatre show set to music in order to create a reflective and thoughtful atmosphere
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
It is about making keen observations, about developing a taste for curiosity and about asking questions. This demonstration show features chemistry demonstrations delivered without any words or explanations. The purpose is to allow the audience to feel a keen sense of curiosity.
14. Does the event have particular local relevance?:
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
Science through the eyes of the beholder. Both preschoolers and PhD holders unite to use their imagination. The show is very bisual and atmospheric.
I am the event manager:
I am not the event manager
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
2. Event Manager First Name:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname: