Drop in event which could cover half-day/day
17. What will the format of your event be?:
Venue and location to be allocated by the Festival team
20. Venue requirements:
The event will involve demonstration so a public area with passing traffic would be appropriate. Demo riggs will require a good size table with space so that the interested parties could gather around for the hands-on demos and discussions.
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
The event will be drop-in/hands on and will include different demo rigs to demonstrate the fundamental issues around vibration and resonance, and the crucial role of continuous stress monitoring to avoid disruption in public transport, safeguarding passengers.
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
Submitted centrally at Northumbria University by Alex Robson on behalf of Ali Daadbin.
1. Event Manager Organisation:
2. Event Manager First Name:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname:
11. Do you have a preferred day for your event to take place on?:
Saturday 7 September 2013
Sunday 8 September 2013