17. What will the format of your event be?:
18. Please give any details about the format of your event you feel are relevant.:
Please note this is a comedy science show aimed at families. All answers should be questioned.
Venue and location to be allocated by the Festival team
20. Venue requirements:
Arts centre or theatre.
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
A space show for the last Century following the journey of Two BASA scientists in their bid to get to the moon one step at a time. Observe them in very basic training, monitor their problems with long distance low gravity travel and see if their rockets do actually get off the ground.
14. Does the event have particular local relevance?:
15. If so, please indicate what this is:
We plan a launch site from the Angel of the North in 2013.
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
Britians attempt to get to the Moon. Blue Peter inspired engineers are out of this world.
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
Please find publicity at http://www.dodifferent.co.uk/html/thescientists.htm
1. Event Manager Organisation:
Inspirational Science Theatre Company
2. Event Manager First Name:
4. Event Manager Address line 1:
5. Event Manager Address line 2:
6. Event Manager Address line 3:
7. Event Manager Postcode:
8. Event Manager Telephone number:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname: