17. What will the format of your event be?:
18. Please give any details about the format of your event you feel are relevant.:
To be decided.
Chemistry Lab lecture theatre
20. Venue requirements:
This lecture may include demonstrations. A lecture theatre in the chemistry building would make logistics easier. The local organisers would like to attract local teachers to the event so would prefer it to be scheduled as a twilight session which
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
Chemistry outreach and education from a local perspective.
14. Does the event have particular local relevance?:
15. If so, please indicate what this is:
The outreach will be concentrating on the local area.
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
This is an ideal opportunity to advertise the outreach that goes on in chemistry in general using the local department as an example.
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
Martyn Poliakoff (Nottingham) has been approached to take part in this session. The audience level may be everyone, and I hope that it will be. There will be a particular focus on teachers, however.
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
1. Event Manager Organisation:
2. Event Manager First Name:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname:
11. Do you have a preferred day for your event to take place on?:
Monday 9 September 2013
Tuesday 10 September 2013
Wednesday 11 September 2013
Thursday 12 September 2013