17. What will the format of your event be?:
Venue and location to be allocated by the Festival team
20. Venue requirements:
Projector and screen. Decent size stage. Trestle table.
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
Waves pop up in loads of places and scientists use waves to understand how a lots of things in world work. This show is full of demonstrations and interactive experiments.
14. Does the event have particular local relevance?:
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
This is a bit rushed but wanted to get it in before the deadline. I have quite a few wave based demos and I think there's a great opportunity to bring them together to build a comprehensive understanding of what they are and how important they are.
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
2. Event Manager First Name:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
3. Event Manager Surname: