Do you like shopping? We need you!
Do you shop online with stores like Amazon, M&S, Tesco, Argos, Sainsbury’s, Boden or John Lewis? Well good news- we’ve teamed up with fundraising website www.easyfundraising.org.uk  so you can raise money for the British Science Association every time you shop online with these stores and over 2000 others!
What is easyfundraising.org.uk?
Easyfundraising is a free online service that allows you to directly support your British Science Association Branch while you shop online.
When any supporter of the British Science Association, family and friends register to shop online, using the easyfundraising website, a percentage of what is spent is passed to your unit, at no additional cost to you!
How to register and raise free funds for your branch
Just follow these three simple steps.
Register your support online
• Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk/british-science-association/ 
• Search for your branch
• Click on ‘Support this Branch’
• Enter your details
• You can also choose to download the ‘Find and Remind’ tool as this helps to raise up to 5 times more!
• Follow the links or search over 2000 leading shops (including big names such as Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Expedia, eBay, Argos & more)
• Online purchases earn an automatic donation for your chosen Branch (on average retailers give 5% of what you spend)
• Shopping won’t cost you a penny more, easyfundraising is completely FREE to use
...and don’t forget
• Earn cash for your British Science Association when you shop online
• Free and simple to use
• Over 2000 retailers - Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Expedia, eBay, Argos & more
• 100s of exclusive retailer voucher codes - save money when you shop
• You can also choose to download the ‘Find & Remind’ tool – it will remind you to use the easyfundraising.org.uk every time you shop online!
Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/british-science-association/ 
Register online, start shopping and raise money for your branch at no extra cost to you!
For more information about how the scheme works, please visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/how-it-works/