We want to generate a wave of inspiring science demonstrations in UK secondary schools for National Science & Engineering Week 2014.
As part of NSEW 2013, teachers and technicians nominated their favourite video demonstrations, and our judges chose the best to be turned into video guides with accompanying written guides. Your favourite demonstrations are now high-quality video guides available here !
Here are the accompanying written guides for the video demonstrations:
Now we want YOU, teachers and technicians, to pledge to give a demo to your students on 20 March 2014 - the first national Demo Day! Please complete a pledge form  and have your pledge appear on our pledge map , where you can see all the people over the UK who have pledged to take part. By pledging to give a demo you will be eligible for equipment discounts and prizes from sponsors.
Take part in an exciting nationwide event that will help you explore new concepts and provoke discussions with your students.
20 March 2014…save the date!
Put 20 March 2014 in your diary, pledge  to participate and start planning your practical demonstrations:
- Subscribe  to http://www.youtube.com/GetSetDemo 
- Add your comments about the demonstrations - have you tried any of them yourself? What are your thoughts?
- Check out additional existing online video resources via the links below to get other ideas
- Register  your practical demonstration as a National Science & Engineering Week event
- Share your experiences and ideas on Twitter using @ScienceWeekUK and #DemoDay
Additional existing online video resources for great practical demonstration ideas
- Practical biology , a partnership between the Society of Biology  and the Nuffield Foundation
- Practical physics , a partnership between the Institute of Physics  and the Nuffield Foundation
- Royal Society of Chemistry 
- RI channel 
- National STEM Centre e-library 
- National STEM Centre Practical Work Hub 
- ASE 
If you have questions or comments, please get in touch: email@example.com