17. What will the format of your event be?:
18. Please give any details about the format of your event you feel are relevant.:
The talk is aimed at at adults and is based on my own experience of head injury following a serious road accident in 2011.The show whilst light hearted and optimistic in tone does feature some disturbing images and information. The show will be followed by a panel discussion with experts in neuroscience and neurosurgery. The discussion will expand the event from a single case to a wider discussion of the implications of head trauma and advances in current treatments.
Venue and location to be allocated by the Festival team
20. Venue requirements:
digital projector and sound required.
13. Description of the core message of your event and key topics to be covered (c.100 words):
What are the effects of head injury and how much do we really understand about the working of the brain?
22. Do you consider that the event will attract press interest?:
23. If yes, please summarise up to 4 key points you think will be of press interest:
personal narrative and many are affected by head injury.
24. Do you have any other comments you would like to make or information you would like to include?:
I feel that the British Science Festival will be a very good place to present the talk. My aim is to bring to life cutting edge science through a personal and emotionally engaging story. I would be happy to take part in an event along side if sciencetists from neurosurgery or neuroscience attending the festival are interested
I am the event manager:
I am the event manager
1. Event Manager Organisation:
science made simple
2. Event Manager First Name:
4. Event Manager Address line 1:
303 dereham road
5. Event Manager Address line 2:
6. Event Manager Address line 3:
7. Event Manager Postcode:
8. Event Manager Telephone number:
9. Event Manager Email address:
10. Which of the following areas of science does your event best fit into?:
Medical Sciences 
3. Event Manager Surname: