2. Name of school/organisation:
3. Event / activity title:
5. Event or activity description (max 300 words):
In this investigative workshop, pupils will use forensic science techniques to help museum staff catch the criminal who stole an object from the museum. The class will need to gather evidence by analysing soil samples, investigating shoe prints and taking finger prints to capture the thief.
8. Event start and end date and time:
Monday, 4 March, 2013 (All day) to Thursday, 28 March, 2013 (All day)
9. Other timing notes:
The workshop lasts 1.5 hours and start at 10.00 am or 1.00 pm but these timings are flexible to fit in with your school timetable.
10. Your organisation/event website:
11. Venue of the event/activity:
13. Venue telephone number: