The Science Communication Conference took place in London on 16 and 17 May 2013.
What happened at the 2013 Conference?
Read blog posts, tweets and more from Conference speakers and delegates.
About the 2013 Conference:
Three strands explore the topics that matter to you:
- Do it: These sessions were practical with an emphasis on sharing skills
- Discuss it: These sessions covered the hot topics in public engagement and provided an opportunity to discuss the important issues
- Discover it: These sessions highlighted excellent examples of public engagement and provided audiences with fresh ideas to apply to their own projects
Download the 2013 online programme .
Who spoke in 2013? Download the Speaker Information Booklet 
If you're new to the Conference, have a look at the introduction to the Science Communication Conference .
Keep up to date with announcements about the conference, sign up for our Public Engagement Newsletter  for breaking news and important dates. Get a feel for the Conference by exploring content from the 2012 Conference - read the report, view presentations, listen to the podcast and more!
For more Conference news and discussion, join our linkedIn discussion group , sign up to our Public Engagement Newsletter  for Conference news or follow us on Twitter @SciCommConf  and when talking about the Conference, please use #SciComm13.
Hear the 2012 Conference podcast:
Call for proposals
We welcome session proposals to help shape the programme, and the call for 2014 will open soon.
Meet the Conference team!
The Conference is run by the Science in Society team  at the British Science Association
Get in touch:
- Email the science in society team 
- Follow us on Twitter: @SciCommConf 
Sign up  to our Public Engagement Newsletter for public engagement opportunities and news