The Science Communication Conference took place in London on 16 and 17 May 2013.
Here's a selection of tweets, blog posts and reports that provide a lasting record of the 2013 Science Communication Conference.
What happened at the 2013 Conference?
- Read the 2013 programme .
- Find out more about the 2013 Speakers 
- State of the Nation 2013  - our ebook from the 2013 conference
- The 2013 Conference report  sums up the sessions from the conference
Listen to the 2013 podcast, hosted by Louise Ogden, Web Editor, British Science Association
For all presentations from the Science Communication Conference, visit the SciCommConf channel on SlideShare 
- Keynote session  by Heather Doran
- Hail to the chief by Heather Doran
- Citizen Science  by Barnaby Smith
- #SciComm13  by Katherine Portilla
- Read the tweets from the Science Communication Conference (#SciComm13)
- "Challenge, don't worship, the chiefs and high priestesses of science"  - Alice Bell, Guardian
- "Science communicators do it for the public"  - Nancy Mendoza
- "There's no such thing as not enough time"  - Nancy Mendoza
- "The changing face of science communication"  - Brigitte Nerlich
- "Science communication: bridging theory and practice"  - Brigette Nerlich, Making Science Public
- "Am I the bus or the pyramid of badgers?"  - Nicola Rolfe
- "Science on TV"  - Amy Hayward, Au Science Magazine
- "A chorus of expert voices serves science, the media and the public " - Robin Bisson, Science Media Centre
- "#SciComm13 " - Andrew Swale, ConferenceCast, Scitable (Nature.com)
- Event review by Science @ the British Library