CREST Video Challenge
Want to promote CREST in your school? Make a short video to show in assembly or classrooms! You can upload your clip to You Tube and email us the link to take part in our CREST Video challenge. We'll be showcasing the best videos on our website.
Recently, we stumbled upon this video made by a teacher and students at the William Allitt School in Derbyshire. Designed to get other students at the school enthused about CREST, it is a great example of how creativity and enthusiasm can help spread the CREST message! We love the variety of student voices, and the diversity of project ideas mentioned, as well as the genuine passion that comes across from both the teacher and the students.
Inspired by the William Allitt team, we wanted to find out what other creative CREST schools are doing, and the Video challenge was born!
The challenge: Make a short film clip to encourage more students at your school to do CREST
How? Host your video on You Tube, and email the link to us
We'll be showcasing the best videos each term on our website. We'll also send a recognition certificate to all the schools who make it into the showcase.
- Just like the one above, videos don't have to be professionally made and edited or take a long time to make. Articulate, passionate students and teachers are what will make your video effective.
- Make something that will be useful in your school and can be shown in assembly, form time or class.
- We can't host anything that contains copyrighted material (eg background music) so please use non-copyrighted material.
- Don't go on too long- we suggest a around 3 minutes please. Too long, and we won't have time to look at it all!
- Make sure you have permission to video the students and for that video to go up on You Tube.
- Get creative and have fun!